Protecting your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement covers aladintour.com and Magic carpet travel co. We hope the following statement will help you understand how Aladin tours website collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you provide us on our site, via telephone, or via other communication. By accessing or using Aladin tour's websites and/or services, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to Aladin tour's collection, storage, and disclosure of your information as described in this privacy statement.
If Visitors have questions or concerns regarding this statement, they should contact us at email@example.com
Information Collection and use
- Magic carpet travel co. is the sole owner of the information collected on our website. Aladin tours collects information from our users at several different points on our website, over the telephone, or via other communication from the user.
Credit card information
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Aladin tours requests personal information from the user to process travel reservations. A user voluntarily provides contact information (such as name, gender, date of birth, passport information, email address, and billing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customers' reservations. If we have trouble processing a reservation, the information is used to contact the user.
- Aladin tours may share the user's information with third party travel providers in order to fulfill travel reservations. These providers include those with whom the user has requested travel arrangements, such as cruises , hotels, airlines, transportation providers, and tour guides. Aladin tours may also share financial information with banks and payment service providers to process transactions related to a user's travel arrangements.
- Aladin tours does not retain personal information for longer than necessary to fulfill these purposes and in accordance with applicable law.
- We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, and/or third parties to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that details their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is tied to the users personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user's visit to our website, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them. We do not share your profile with other third parties, however, on occasion we may direct market products to you on behalf of our business partners. Your profile is shared in aggregate form only.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the users computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the users hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
- Like most standard website servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. This information may be shared with affiliated third-party entities for purposes of data analysis.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)
- Our third party advertising companies employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. The main difference between the two is that clear gifs are invisible on the page and are much smaller, about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
- Clear Gifs can "work with" existing cookies on a computer if they are both from the same website or advertising company. That means, for example, that if a person visited www.companyX.com, which uses an advertising company's clear gif, the website [or advertising company] would match the clear gif's identifier and the advertising company's cookie ID number, to show the past online behavior for that computer. This collected information would then be given to the advertising company [or website].
- We do use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. If users would like to opt-out of these emails, please see the Opt-out section.
Maintain & improve our services
- We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services — for example, understanding which search terms are most frequently misspelled helps us improve spell-check features used across our services.
Communications from the Site
Special Offers and Updates
- We will send all new members a welcoming email. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see the Choice and Opt-out sections.
- If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as email address. Out of respect for our users privacy we provide a way to opt-out of these communications. Please see the Choice and Opt-out sections.
- On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
- We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services. In regards to issues relating to their account, we reply via email, phone or customer service live chat, in accordance with the user's wishes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
- In the event Aladin tour goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users' personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
- Our users are given the opportunity to opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for information. For example, our order form has an opt-out mechanism so users who buy a product from us, but don't want any marketing material, can keep their email address off of our lists.
- Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to the mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Chat Rooms, Message Boards, and Public Forums
- Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, by posting personal information online that is publicly accessible, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Aladin tours collects personal information about children as voluntarily provided by legally-authorized adults for the purpose of processing travel reservations as explained in the Information Collection and Use section. Aladin tour's websites and services are not targeted at, nor does Aladin tours knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 18. If Aladin tours has reason to believe that information is being provided by a person under the age of 18, it will not collect the information. Users who believe information has been collected from a person under age 18 may contact Aladin tours via email at email@example.com or via the Contact Information below.
- This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
- When our reservation form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our booking form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when users are just surfing.
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information offline. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our users' information is protected, and also the management is aware of each agnet usage thourgh out our backoffice system. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment with our Internet Service Provider.
- Magic carpet travel co. is headquartered in Luxor, Egypt and may have affiliated relationships with service providers in Egypt and in other countries. Magic carept travel co. may need to transfer a user's personal information to other countries for purposes of processing and/or storage, for example, hotels, or other affiliated travel providers that operate in other countries; to immigration authorities in other countries; and to affiliated data storage entities.
Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
- If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate user's personally identifiable information. This can usually be done by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, contact us by telephone or email at the contact information listed below.
Notification of Changes
- If, however, we are going to use users' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via email and by posting a notice on our website for 30 days.
Aladin tours & Magic carpet travel
2 Sidi mahmoud st, Via al sahaby lane
via karnak temple st, Luxor 85951, Egypt
Phone: +2 0100 6016 132